- Determine the placement of the outside mount wall brackets by measuring the distance from the window opening.
- Mark the staggered holes of the wall mounting bracket for drilling, or insert the wall mounting screws directly through the brackets into the wall.
- Use the mounting bolts to secure the right and left-hand mounts to the wall mounting brackets.
- If you run into problems with the left and right-hand mounts being too rigid on the wall mounts, loosen the wall mounting bolts slightly so the left and right-hand mounts have room to flex.
- Your outside mount brackets are installed and ready to use! Continue with the next step on the getting started page.